Thursday, December 2, 2010

Wahoo!!! My computer is back

My computer had some issues so our tech department had it.  I forgot what it was like to teach with out technology!  It was an interesting past couple of days!

In math we have been working on partial products multiplication, lattice multiplication, and reading and writing large numbers. 

In reading this wee we have been talking about setting.  Next week we will be working with prefixes and suffixes.  We will be going over anti-, dis-, ex-, non-, under-, -ful, -less, -ment, -ness

I'm going to see if I can find some online resources to help work on these skills.  If you have any websites worthwhile please share!!!

Our Scentsy fundraiser is turned in and will hopefully be here soon.  Sarah did get an email saying that the Scentsy corporation had the largest snow storm in years at their packing plant.  Everything should still be here before Christmas.  As soon as I know our total about raised I will let you know!  Thank you to everyone who helped out!

Our Christmas party will be December 17th at 2ish.  I will be emailing everyone that signed up to bring/send items to remind them. 

Thank you so much for being such awesome parents!

No comments:

Post a Comment