Thursday, April 21, 2011

City Wide Track Meet

The track meet is today.  Hopefully the rain stays away. 

The snow cone mobile will be at the track selling snow cones for $2.  I will not be responsible for holding your child's money. 

If your child would like to bring a water bottle that is fine.  Please make sure their name is on it and Garfield.  All elementary schools from Ottawa will be there.  I will not be responsible for their water bottle.

I will take pictures at the meet and put them on a cd for anyone who would like a copy.  Just email me or send a note with your child.  I will try to get pictures of everyone, but with the nature of a race it is difficult to get everyone.  I would ask for a 50 cent donation to help with the cost of the cds for pictures. 

Thank you for your continued support of our class!

There is school tomorrow!! I plan on seeing your child in class!

No comments:

Post a Comment