Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Spelling Lists and News

Good morning,

At the bottom of this page you will have the spelling list.  I will also update Spelling City.

Tomorrow we are going to COWS at Lincoln.  COWS stands for Careers on WheelS.  The purpose of the presentation is to show 5th graders why they need to graduate high school.  It shows the different career possibilities using different vehicles.  Make sure you ask your child about it tomorrow!

We will be going to the ACT Ottawa performance of Sleeping Beauty on Oct. 6th.  The cost is $1.  Please send this to school with your child ASAP.  I will be collecting it.  If you have ANY questions please do not hesitate to contact me.

There are some students that I will be sending a note home with.  This note is in regards to putting their class projects on the class website.  We will be doing a big explorer project and I want to be able to post it on here so that you can share it with your friends and families all over.  I'm very excited about it.  If you filled out the technology (orange) sheet both front and back at the beginning of the year during enrollment you do not need to worry about this.  There were only 5 students whose parents forgot to fill it out.

Conferences are very quickly approaching.  If you have not set up a time with me please do so!  I will post on the calendar at the bottom of this page who is when.  This way you will know what I have available if you have not signed up yet.

Spelling List Unit 6 Test on Friday Sept 30


glory
aware
carton
adore
aboard
dairy
ordeal
pardon
warn
vary
barely
torch
barge
soar
beware
absorb
armor
stairway
perform
former
Challenge Words
discard
forfeit
orchestra
rarity
hoard

No comments:

Post a Comment