Monday, October 11, 2010

Monday, October 11th

Good Morning,

I hope everyone enjoyed their 10-10-10 day!  I certainly enjoyed mine!  Book orders should be in today. 

Conference schedules are up and ready to be filled.  Please call the office at 785-229-8060 between 8:30 and 4:00 to schedule a time.  If you have any concerns you would like to talk about please email me or send me a note. This way I can guide our conference to talk about what is on your mind.  I am limiting conferences to 15 minutes.  Please be mindful of your time and others.  If you feel that you need more than 15 minutes please chat with me about a good time to conference.

Reminder: NO SCHOOL ON THIS FRIDAY OR NEXT!

In reading we read about special types.  This includes bold face words and pronunciation guides. 
In math we will be continuing our world tour and hitting Africa.  During the world tour we talk about measurement and maps.

Today is also the Fire Safety Rap presented by the fire department.  Remember to rehearse your safety route and meeting destination for your family!

Spelling take home task is due on Thursday and the spelling test is on Thursday as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment