Monday, October 4, 2010

Happy Monday!

Good Afternoon,

I hope everyone's weekend was a blast!  Fall has come and I hope it sticks around for awhile. 

Spelling lists went home today, along with the take home task.  The take home task is due on Thursday.  The spelling test is Friday. 

I submitted book orders today.  They should be in soon!

In math we began working with multiplication.  Please continue to practice math facts with your child.  :-)

Grade cards will go home during conferences.  I will be setting up conference times here soon.  If you have a specific date and time that you would like please email it to me ASAP. 

Book It logs went home today.  The goal is for students to read 20 minutes a night Monday through Friday.  If this is accomplished they will have 400 minutes a month, which is the goal.  If students read 400 minutes in the month they will recieve a personal pan pizza coupon. 

I will be doing conferences on Monday, Tuesday, and if necessary Thursday the week of October of 18th.

No comments:

Post a Comment