Thursday, September 30, 2010

Thursday Sept. 30

Good Afternoon!

Today has been fantastic.  I talked with OPET/Communities in Schools about the grant I filled out to receive headsets to work on digital storybooks.  Hopefully it went well.  I feel like it did. 

We did a math pretest today, along with a fire drill! (Yippee! Got to love the unexpected.  The students did great and went right back to work afterward!)

In reading we talked about taking care of books and the reason we need to.  We are almost to a point where reader's workshop will be off the floor and running! We also had pictures at this time, so the students did not have to have pictures after PE! Yeah! Thank you moms for making this happen.

In writing/social studies we made time lines of lives.

I'm extending book orders to Monday.  I will be gone tomorrow and don't want the sub to have to deal with that.  We found out today that my son, JD, has strep throat.  Yuck!!

Don't forget to bring in those box tops!!

No comments:

Post a Comment