Friday, September 17, 2010

Friday Sept. 17th

Happy Friday!

Today we had our spelling test, book buddies, and our second class meeting.  The only homework for tonight is to read 20 minutes. 

Don't forget book orders are due October 1st.  I am not sure when fundraiser items will be in.  I will keep you posted.

Today a letter went home about flu like symptoms.  There were several students out of the building with illness.  Please remember that your child needs to be fever free for 24 hours to return to school.  If your child is out due to illness please let the front office know.  If you would like for me to send home the work they are missing please make arrangements with myself or the office to have those materials delivered to you. 

I hope you have a fun and safe weekend!  The Ottawa Car Show is this weekend.  Maybe you will see JD, Adam, and I at Cruise Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment