Thursday, May 12, 2011

5.5 Days! Boy has this year gone fast!

Good morning!

There are many different items going on these next few days!  Be checking your child's planner daily.

5/13 AM  Gaming Party.  Students can bring board games, hand held games, wii games.  I will bring in my wii for the kids to play Just Dance and Guitar Hero.  Any games that the kids bring in need to be rated E for everyone.  I will lock their games in my cabinet so that they are not in lockers.

5/13 2pm State Assessment Recognition assembly.  The tickets will be drawn for prizes.

5/16-5/18 Pet Show and Tell.  I will be sending home the schedule tomorrow for this.  I will also post it here.  If you have not sent in your preferred times please do so by tomorrow morning.

5/16  2pm  Outside assembly for students who scored exemplary and had the best effort.  Everyone will attend.  The Big Kahuna will be here. 

5/17 1:30pm 5th Grade Promotion.  4th graders will watch so they know what is expected of them next year.  Honors Choir is also singing at Promotion.  If your child is an Honors Choir student please have them wear their shirt to school.

5/18 Field Day Make sure you wear Tennis Shoes and Shorts

5/19 Movie and Pancakes.  If you would like to help me with this in the morning please contact me asap.  I have 1 volunteer so far.  We will also be cleaning out lockers and getting ready to leave for the summer.  Students will get their yearbooks on this day.  Noon dissmissal.  NO lunch served. Please send bags with your student so they can bring home everything out of their lockers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment