Wednesday, August 3, 2011

School is almost here!

I'm not sure if there are any parents checking the blog over this summer, but I thought I would update it.  Especially since some of your children I'm sure to have again.  I'm going to put the school supply list on here as well.

Enrollment went well yesterday.  I saw several of you come out.  It is always a pleasure to see my students and their families. 

Class lists will be posted on the the doors Monday, Aug 15th, by 4pm.  After this time if you do not want to come in and check the list you can call or email me and I will let you know.  I cannot let you know before this time as the list is subject to change before then. 

Meet the teacher night and school supply drop off is Thursday Aug 18th from 4:30-6:30.   When you come in you will go to your new classroom and get everything dropped off.  Depending on who your teacher is, well depend on what they want you to do with your school supplies. 

I'm looking forward to a fantastic year!  If you haven't checked out the class facebook page yet please do so!  I will also be updating the fb page when I update this blog. 


Colored Pencils . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . At least 24
Erasers (Pencil Top). . . . . . . . . . . . . . .  1 Box
4 Pack of Dry Erase Markers. . . . . . . . .  1 pkg.
Highlighters. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
Glue Sticks . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .  1 pkg.
Scissors . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .1
Markers . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 1 pkg.
Pencils . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .  . .  2 Pkgs.#2 or Mechanical 
Pens . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 1 Blue, 1 Red
Tissues . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .  2 Boxes
Small, Self-Contained Pencil Sharpener . . 1
Crayons (Optional) 
3 Spiral Notebooks . . . . . . . . Red/Blue/Green
Disinfecting Wipes . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
Pencil Box or Bag
Hole Punched Pocket Folders . . . . . . . . Red/Blue/Green
Black Sharpies . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .  2
1 Box Sandwich Bags . . . . . . . . . . . . .  Girls
1 Box Gallon Bags . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .   Boys
1 Refill roll of Scotch Tape
1 Roll of masking Tape 

1 comment: