Friday, August 19, 2011

What a great start to the year!!!!

If you are reading this CONGRATULATIONS you found our class blog!!  I will be posting schedules, notes, updates, homework, and lots of other miscellaneous information on here.  If you notice down below this post there is a google calendar that has important dates on it.  I will be adding conferences to this as they are signed up for.  And anything else that is coming up as well.

We got today off to a GREAT start.  We toured the school, went over expectations, and procedures.  We will have P.E. on Mon., Wed., and Fri.  Please make sure your child has tennis shoes on these days. 

It is very warm outside.  Please remember to have your child wear shirts that are at least 2 fingers wide at the shoulder.  They may bring water bottles to sit on their tables.  Also please, please, PLEASE have your child wear deodorant.  Many of them are about to hit puberty or already have.  When they run around in this heat and then come back into our stuffy classroom it is very odorous in here.  And I don't mean a fresh clean smell.  ;)   

I will also post on here when there is homework due and my expectations for each item.  Students should be reading for at least 20 minutes every night on top of whatever other homework they have. (I forgot to mention that to the students today. I will let them know on Monday.)

Please don't ever hesitate to contact me if you have concerns, celebrations, or anything else on your mind that you think I would find beneficial to know. 

I have unlimited texting and unlimited T-Mobile to T-Mobile.  Me email comes to my phone, so I am usually able to respond to email rather quickly after school hours.  785-229-5793 is my number.  If you call and I don't answer please leave a message and I will return your call.  I have an almost 2 year old at home, so often I am chasing him and do not hear my phone, but I do check it regularly. 


No comments:

Post a Comment